Like gasoline to a car- vitamin/minerals are to human life, but high stress and the everyday demands of making a living combined with low-quality food has caused a drought in our vitamin/mineral gas tank.
If we look at our current health and quality of food being produced, there is a lack of nutrients that are needed to fight the most simple of conditions. These are the reasons we are finding new diseases all the time. Simple things like taking a Fish Oil, Multivitamin, and Plant Nutrient can make a large difference in our quality of life and longevity.
The problem regarding quality supplement is, anyone today can make a supplement (even your next door neighbor) and sell it as some health remedy. This is why we need to look for the best in quality supplements and have an assurance that what we are taking is effective and safe.
Remember the most expensive supplement is one that doesn’t work!
Please review our 5 points of quality confirming our dedication to your health. We use Nutrition Dynamics formulas because they follow theses standards.
- GMP-certified manufacturing – the ultimate quality marker. If it’s on the label, it’s in the bottle-guaranteed. Our manufacturing facility is certified for good manufacturing practices (GMP) by the Natural Products Association (NPA), National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), and the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia (TGA) to ensure the highest quality standards. It’s a sure way to know you’re getting exactly what you are paying for. No other professional supplement company has all 3 of these certifications. Many don’t even have one!
- Pure ingredients-identity tested on multiple levels. We accept nothing less than the best we can find. We quarantine each raw material then test each thoroughly to support quality, safety, and efficacy. On formulas requiring especially sensitive or perishable ingredients, we conduct additional testing above and beyond the testing required of us by the Food and Drug Administration current good manufacturing practices, or GMP’s. A batch of each final product is then tested again for purity as an added safety measure and confirmation of quality. Our attention to detail here is unmatched in our industry!
- Safety-reviewed ingredients – we won’t create a formula without them. We don’t even think of using an ingredient in a formula without a thorough literature search on its predicted safety in use as a nutritional supplement. We have an on-site research staff and medical information center with access to thousands of peer-reviewed scientific publications. We review published studies and articles on every new natural ingredient we consider using in our products. It’s an added assurance for products you can trust!
- Human clinical evaluations – the surest way to show effectiveness. The best way to test effectiveness and safety of a nutritional product is to see how it works with real patients. The Functional Medicine Research Center, the clinical arm of Metagenics, is an on-site clinic staffed by medical professionals who recommend our nutritional approaches and monitor their success. The FMRC also conducts clinical trials that have been published in respected peer-reviewed journals. No other company in our market segment can offer this kind of first-hand knowledge that can only be achieved in a clinical setting.
- Scientific staff and facilities – the best in our business. Not every professional nutrition company has its own team of dedicated medical and technical professionals. We have one of the largest in-house scientific staffs of MD’s, Ph.D.’s, and others in our industry segment.
Take Control of Your Health Today
Nutrition is essential to overall health! Feeding the body properly keeps our systems working well and working together. A deficiency in one system may cause an array of issues throughout the body.
Environmental toxins and naturally produced toxins in your body can produce an overload and contribute to:
• A stuffy feeling in the head
• Fatigue or difficulty sleeping
• Indigestion and other temporary gastrointestinal upset
• Food cravings and weight gain
• Reduced mental clarity
• Low libido
If you find you are suffering from one or more of those symptoms, this could be your health solution to re-starting your health potential.
Our dietary care plans are custom designed and support by our wonderful team at Great Plains Chiropractic and Wellness in Sioux Falls, SD.